Ipswich Business Park
St. Catherine's Court
Pyramids Business Park
Unlocking strategic land takes skill, patience, experience and know how. We have built a strong portfolio of strategic land projects across the UK.
We will consider all sites and opportunities on their merits. If you have a strategic land interest, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Our preferred criteria are:
- Unallocated / unconsented land
- 5 to 500 acres but will go larger
- Strong locations on the edge of towns, junctions and transport interchanges.
We’re defined by the quality of our developments and are proud of our track record. Across all types of commercial property and within residential and mixed-use, our schemes speak for themselves.
We’re interested in:
- Unconditional purchases
- Greenfield or brownfield
- Complex planning situations
- Contaminated / constrained sites
- All sectors considered
This is where our experience and capability can be used to best advantage.
We like to buy sites and assets with short to medium-term income producing opportunities and where we can see an underlying potential for redevelopment. These are the kinds of opportunities where we can be most effective.
As well as purchasing from third parties, we have retained several of our own developments as investments.
Typically we look for:
- Lot size £1m to £30m.
- All sectors from tired shopping centres to unloved industrial estates.
- Ideally 1 to 5 year income.